What is the Nerve Blocks with Extended Effects treatment, and how can it help manage pain?
- It is a needle based procedure no more painful to put in than an IV
- Our office can provide sedation during procedure if patient is still worried about placement of the nerve block
- The treatment helps provide pain control for a week to the affected limb after surgery
Who is a good candidate for this procedure?
- Very helpful for patients who:
- Have undergone major surgery
- Have predicted difficulty with pain after surgery based on past experiences
- Are on suboxone or pain medications
- Have a desire to avoid having to use excessive narcotics
- Have concerns about becoming addicted to pain medications
Simultaneously, we provide 24/7 concierge pain management phone service – call any time day or night to get ahold of the doctor who placed the nerve block to help with post-operative pain.
To schedule a consultation for cold therapy knee pain treatment, call us today at 425-440-3351. We look forward to providing you with narcotic-free pain relief in Seattle.