Acute Pain Therapies is one-of-a-kind medical practice located in the Pacific northwest, offering cutting-edge, in-office Protocols including:
- Postoperative Pain Management
- Cutting edge nerve pain treatments
- Ketamine Infusions for pain and depression
- Regenerative medicine including PRP, A2M, iRap, Stem Cells
- Medication management
- Comprehensive chronic neck and back pain management
- Sedation as needed for the afore-mentioned procedures by a board-certified anesthesiologist
If surgery is needed, our providers create pain management program around the time of surgery that helps avoid long-term opioid drug dependence.
The regenerative injections including stem cell and/or platelet rich plasma (PRP) we provide promote a healing process that can reduce joint, nerve, tendon, ligament, back and neck pain. This has the potential to reduce the need for surgery.
We are the longest established ketamine infusion clinic in the Seattle and Bellevue area. Dr. Fisk is a member of the American Society of Ketamine Physicians.
We help manage opioids and other pain related medications in a responsible way.