Media opportunities are such a pleasure, as our providers enjoy giving interviews and sharing their expertise on topics about acute and chronic pain management such as:
Managing Pain with the Opioid Crisis in Mind
Behavioral Health: How Depression Impacts Chronic Pain
Sleep Disorders: How Chronic Pain Impacts Sleep
Treating the Whole Athlete: Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
Botox for the Treatment of Migraines
Ketamine Infusions for the Treatment of Depression, Anxiety, PTSD
What are Spinal Cord Stimulators?
What is acute surgical pain?
How to Manage Traumatic Pain, or pain caused by a traumatic occurance
Both Drs. Fisk and Julian have appeared on podcasts, radio and TV interviews and have been quoted in print and digital articles.
If you are a member of the press and are interested in interviewing the doctors at Acute Pain Therapies, we welcome you to contact J. Carro, Marketing & PR at 480.495.8924. She can provide a digital press kit, ideas for talking points and facilitate a virtual or in-person appearance. Tours of our medical practice are also available. Prior scheduling is required.
- Interview with Zachary Fisk and Clifford Hou at KOMO News
- Interview with Dr. Fisk by THE WHOLE ATHLETE PODCAST, Episode #176
- Interview with Dr. Fisk by Unlock the Power of your Mind Program
- Dr. Zachary Fisk is Presented Seattle Health Innovators of the Year Award
SEATTLE – Jan. 22, 2018 – PRLog
- Acute Pain Therapies Announces Free Patient Seminars
BELLEVUE, Wash. – Oct. 18, 2017 – PRLog
- Acute Pain Therapies Celebrates Grand Opening in Bellevue, WA
SEATTLE – July 7, 2017 – PRLog