COVID-19 Update: Our office remains OPEN as we are offering Telemedicine Services & Consultation, Infusions, Prescription Refills and some Procedures. We have implemented screening procedures for every patient who enters the office. PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE VERY SHORT-STAFFED DUE TO THE PANDEMIC. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING THESE CHALLENGING TIMES.
- We now offer Telemedicine, a simple virtual platform, where initial consultations for Ketamine infusions, chronic pain consults including medication management/prescription refills and acute pre-operative pain management for patients awaiting surgery which has been delayed due to COVID-19. When you schedule an appointment, if applicable, Telemedicine will be offered. All you need is a mobile or desktop device with camera/microphone capabilities and an Internet connection. Our office manager will send you your appointment link via email the night before.
- We are also conducting phone calls for scheduled patients the night before to make sure exposure status of symptoms have not changed. Please expect this call if you are a scheduled patient.
- We request that your friends/family remain outside the facility during your visit with us.
- We will examine every patient upon entry with a questionnaire and temperature check. Please expect this procedure upon entry into our clinic.
- Employees will be using protective gear including masks, eye shields, and gloves during visits. Please do not be alarmed by our use of this equipment.
Read our latest blog article about keeping your immune system up without the use of steroids.